The third character look in this mini-series is Boo!
Boo is the closest thing there is to an animated incarnate of me as a toddler. Very cute and very loud.
For the eyes, I stuck with pinks and purples as well as a shimmery white, and tried to make my lashes look sort of doll-like but still natural without using falsies. Rosy pink cheeks and some baby pink gloss, too. Enjoy! :)
- Quo Total Perfection Face Primer
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NW20
- CoverFX PowderFX Mineral Powder Foundation in E0
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- Gosh Effect Powder in Pinkie
- MAC Eyeshadow in Stars N' Rockets
- MAC Eyeshadow in Parfait Amour
- Sephora Colourful Mono Eyeshadow in Aspen Summit
- Rimmel Sexy Curves Waterproof Mascara
- GOSH Light'N Shine Lip Glaze in 03